Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

As is an option in the game..MY FEELS!
Oh my God this was amazing, and..I wouldn't want to live through what you have, and judging from this..You didn't either, you were forced into chaos and got free from a cage- Ahah, amateur poet..
On a side note, the game was so well made it made me feel like I was living my own life in a way, as if it was a representation of what is to come. Trust me, I had hesitation and regret in all situations, I'm sure you did too. The sympathetic feeling this game has given me felt like I was living your role, set in your shoes with no escape and I only had the reasonable choices, the sensible things to say.
I'm glad you made this, hopefully this could even clear things up for parents to understand what their child feels like in the situation. You did a great job, there's not much else to say..Good luck on your journey through aging, as we'll all need it. ~Neo

HYDRA HYDRA

I found the place to enter the password, bbuuuutttt..No idea what it is. xD I think I'd need a hint for that, unless it's hidden in some secret area in the game, or in a sentence in the game but no one thinks of using the word. *Shrug* I'm gonna be trying to figure this out for awhile. Also, great game! The game could use some other weapons though, so you could be ranged and close quarters, such as someone else mentioned, a bow, maybe you can find stuff and throw it at the hydra to damage it, if you add such things in? How about throwing knives or just, some sort of throwable weapon!

OctoFlash responds:

:) glad you like the game, yeah i will definitely keep all of those ideas in mind, thanks!

Murloc RPG: SF Murloc RPG: SF

Great game! I loved it before and I still do, I played this years before now, I could never figure out and always died, but now I'm smarter with games, and can get the job done. :3

Journey Of The BlackKnigt Journey Of The BlackKnigt

The game's just fine, it's very much like Castle Crashers, graphicaly and in some animation, but, of course every game has it's "Flaws". It's a bit hard, it's rather endless, and, well, it's pretty much hard all-and-all. Anyway, to all Castle Crashers fans; Pack up your sandwiches, we're getting BEEFY! ...That was a horrible joke.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Simply amazing and mind blowing...This kept me up for about an hour or two. (At the current time, it's 3:54 AM for me. I should be in bed!)

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

"Alright, here I come! DUH-DUH-DUH-D-DUH-DUH DUH DUUUUH!" XD Hilarious!

PuffballsUnited responds:

He's helpful

Madness Clay Destruction Madness Clay Destruction

Pretty easy and fun,it's a pretty good game!

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Awesome! I love cursor 24!

DEAD CITY RPG DEAD CITY RPG

Pretty well made,nice job.

DuoTasking DuoTasking

Amazing! Very well made my fine friend!